SIMPLE WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR PROPERTY
Marble bench tops, Italian appliances and the latest light fixtures will cost you a lot, but may not necessarily translate to a higher valuation.
The following are some simple tips that will work in your favour when having your property valued.
• Get the basics right and make sure that the yard is neat and the lawn trimmed
• Ensure that the interior is clean and tidy, as dirt, damp patches and mould won’t help you achieve an optimum value
• Clean the windows and remove any clutter that’s lying around the house and property
• Fix up any minor repairs that are visible to the eye
• Steam clean the carpets and wash down the walls http://ow.ly/i/nFlrB http://ow.ly/i/nFlAd